Below is a list of additional resources that provide information about diagnosis/treatment, complementary and alternative medicine, clinical trials, financial assistance, transportation and other resources.
- BREASTCANCER.ORG (610-642-6550)
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer (855-807-6386)
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation (877-880-8622)
- Talk to Someone: Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
- Triple Step Toward The Cure (424-258-0313 and 510-562-1889)
- Susan G. Komen (877-465-6636)
- Cancer Care (800-813-4673)
- Cancer Financial Assistance Coalition (CFAC)
- Cancer.Net (571-483-1780 and 888-651-3038)
- Patient Advocate
- Right Action for Women
Through a corporate partnership, Tigerlily Foundation offers one-time limited financial assistance in the amount of $225 to approved applicants. Applicants must reside in the Washington, D.C. metro area or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to qualify. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
PALS (Patient Airlift Services) arranges FREE air transportation for those in need of medical diagnosis, treatment and follow up. Utilizing Volunteer Pilots and their personal aircrafts there is no cap to the amount of flights someone takes from Maine down to North Carolina and out to Ohio. PALS also partners with some commercial airlines to assist those that need it within the contingent United States.
To qualify, PALS asks that individuals have a financial need and be able to get in and out of a small 4-6 passenger air craft.
To make a request, call our Toll Free number 1-888-818-1231 or make a request online at https://afids.palservices.org/flight-request.
For more information: www.PALSflight.org
Partner Resources and Events