The application period is currently closed for the Funds for Families COVID-19 Relief Program. Please check back periodically to see when funding is available and to apply.
Due to theCOVID-19 pandemic, many breast cancer patients and families are living with increased financial challenges. Through the Tigerlily Foundation Funds for Families COVID-19 Relief program, financial grants are offered to breast cancer patients when funding is available. The program provides financial assistance to families based on need.
- To be eligible and in line with our mission statement, the breast cancer patient must be 45 years old or younger at time of diagnosis.
- Financial assistance is limited to a one-time grant of between $250 to $500 per applicant.
- Funding is limited, therefore, not guaranteed.
- It may take up to 21 days to process and approve your application.
- Tigerlily works diligently to meet as many requests as possible.
You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.