Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many breast cancer patients and families are living with increased financial challenges. Tigerlily Foundation now offers financial grants to breast cancer patients through the Funds for Families COVID-19 Relief Program. The program provides financial assistance to families based on need.
- To be eligible and in line with our mission statement, the breast cancer patient must be 45 years old or younger at time of diagnosis.
- Financial assistance is limited to a one-time grant of between $250 to $500 per applicant.
- Funding is limited, therefore, not guaranteed.
- It may take up to 21 days to process and approve your application.
- Tigerlily works diligently to meet as many requests as possible.
Persons must download the Program Application Form here. Applicant must read and agree to Tigerlily Foundation’s Applicant’s Statement of Understanding, Agreement/Release of Liability and HIPPA Form. These are a part of the Programs Application Form.
Persons must download the Physician’s Form here.
Return both the completed Program Application Form and Physician’s Form, along with a copy of the pathology report or doctor’s letter to Tigerlily Foundation.
For the protection of your confidential information, please mail or fax the forms to:
Attn: Funds for Families
42020 Village Center Plaza
Stone Ridge, VA 20105
Mailing forms may delay processing of the application process.
You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thank you to Reston Runway for the Cure for choosing Tigerlily Foundation as the 2020 Beneficiary supporting Funds for Families Covid-19 Relief Program.