- Sharsheret envisions a future in which the highest caliber care – education and psychosocial support – is available to all women at-risk and living with breast or ovarian cancer, and in which health disparities do not exist.
- We are committed to pursuing opportunities to build an increasingly anti-racist and unbiased Sharsheret community as we: Allocate staff time and resources to advance diversity, equity and inclusion among our employees;
- We’ll conduct anti-bias trainings for our professionals and lay leaders facilitated by people of color;
- We’ll expand our leadership teams to better reflect the racial, ethnic and cultural diversity of the American Jewish community at-large.
- Toward these goals, Sharsheret will seek and cultivate mutually beneficial partnerships with organizations committed to diversity in the Jewish communal and cancer fields.
“Sharsheret stands united against racism in any form and we join together to ensure a healthier and brighter future for all women touched by breast cancer.”
– Adina Fleischmann, LSW, Director of Support Programs, Sharsheret
Washington, DC. Teaneck, New Jersey. New York, NY. Hollywood, Florida. Lincolnwood, IL.Santa Monica, CA.