- Clinical Trials
- Pfizer will engage in hosting conversations with leaders who are allies and Black communities
- Pfizer will engage diverse representation in Butterfly Club event(s)
- Pfizer will ensure diversity in Clinical trials Center of Excellence
- Pfizer will collaborate with Tigerlily Foundation to host Town Hall with internal leadership and staff
- Pfizer commits to highlighting its commitment through aa social media campaign
- Pfizer commits to highlighting its commitment through media outlet promotion
- Pizer commits to engage Tigerlily Foundation’s ANGELS in Pfizer’s disparities initiatives
- Pfizer to engage Tigerlily Foundation leadership in media spotlight activities and as a global ambassador
- Pfizer to issue press release for call to action with partners, suppliers, etc.
“Equity is one of Pfizer’s core values and we take the #InclusionPledge wholeheartedly. We are proud to partner with leaders in the community, including Tigerlily, to help tackle the barriers standing in the way of optimal care for women of color living with breast cancer. From medical grants aimed at actively reducing the disparities in care, to resources for patients and healthcare professionals to navigate their unique cancer journeys and treatment decisions, we have made it our priority to be inclusive, act with integrity and ensure every person is seen, heard and cared for. As a breast cancer survivor myself, I know first-hand the challenges and risks a Black woman faces when confronting this disease. It’s these personal experiences and core values at Pfizer that fuel our commitment to making a real impact on the health outcomes of women of color.”
– Dara Richardson-Heron, M.D.,
Chief Patient Officer
New York, New York. Kabul, Afghanistan. Tirana, Albania. Ontario, Canada. Mexico city, Mexico. Argentine Republic. La Paz, Bolivia. Brasilia, Brazil. Santiago, Chille. Bogota, Columbia. Quito, Ecuador. Asunción, Paraguay. Lima, Peru. Montevideo, Uruguay. Caracas, Venezuala. Oranjestad, Aruba. Nassau, Bahamas. Belmopan, Belize. Road Town, British Virgin Islands. Caribbean Region. Cayman Islands. Costa Rica. Dominican Republic. El Salvador. French Guiana. Haiti. Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Managua, Nicaragua. Panamah city. Trinidad & Tobago. Algiers, Algeria. Luanda, Angola. Benin. East Africa Region (Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda). Egypt. Lobamba, Eswatini. Accra, Ghana. Ivory Coast. Kenya. Mauritius. Mozambique. Nigeria. South Africa. Swaziland.