POSITION DESCRIPTION: Tigerlily Foundation’s (Tigerlily’s) Programs Director will develop and implement strategies that will maximize the synergies among program areas. The Director of Programs will be responsible for the operational success of Tigerlily Nonprofit programs, ensuring seamless team management and development, program delivery, optimal quality, and evaluation. You will lead programs, partner and work collaboratively with a high-performance management team.
We are SO glad you are reading this! But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal breakers. You must meet all the following criteria before applying:
- have team management experience to grow and further develop proven programs
- be able to inspire, motivate, evaluate, and provide course correction where needed
- demonstrate professional integrity and respect towards others
- have the ability to work independently as a consultant, part-time
- Develop and implement a system to evaluate the operational needs of the departments
- Implement a process by which concerns can be addressed and resolved
- Work with staff to ensure consistent, high-quality delivery of mission goals
- Instill a sense of accountability among program leads by modeling the organization’s performance standards
- Create and maintain a program tracking system in concert with IT, to track program information, funding sources and data. Generate weekly and monthly at-a-glance reports for management review
- Work to engage and inspire members of the internal and external community by raising awareness and illustrating the importance of these principles
- Partner with President/CEO to create functional strategies and specific objectives for subfunctions and develop budgets, policies and procedures to support the functional infrastructure
- Coordinate activities of program committees and/or other groups to plan procedures
- Oversee budgets and community and donor outreaches
If you’re interested in working with Tigerlily, let’s chat! Every day we change the lives of women by making systemic changes and inspiring transformation. We look to our talent that makes it all happen. Do you need accommodations to apply? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to having you join us as we manifest beauty, strength and transformation for girls and women – before, during and after breast cancer; and work to create a world of hope, healing and health equity for all.
About Tigerlily Foundation: Tigerlily Foundation’s (Tigerlily) mission is to educate, empower, advocate for and provide hands-on support to young women, ages of 15-45 – before, during and after breast cancer. Our mission is to educate, advocate for, empower, and support young women, before, during and after breast cancer.
“Tigerlily Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.”