POSITION DESCRIPTION: Tigerlily Foundation’s Program Manager, Information Systems, will develop and implement strategies that will support the full range of management of information and associated systems, including previous and current databases. The incumbent will merge, purge, and migrate current data, and archive historical data.
We are SO glad you are reading this! But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal breakers. You must meet all the following criteria before applying:
- have experience managing and migrating data from different systems
- understand and have experience in complying with HIPAA guidelines
- be able to create researchable, archival documents
- have the ability to work independently as a consultant, part-time
- ensure network and data security using industry standards
- create data storage and retrieval systems that are integrated throughout Tigerlily
- troubleshoot and provide customer support to ensure efficient operations
- identify internal and external customer requirements and review, propose and implement solutions to organization-wide IT challenges
- consolidate files, archive historical data and generate reporting system for management use
- implement database recovery procedures and safety protocols
- integrate flawless communication between systems
- Other duties, as assigned
If you’re interested in working with Tigerlily, let’s chat! Every day we change the lives of women by making systemic changes and inspiring transformation. We look to our talent that makes it all happen. Do you need accommodations to apply? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you join us as we manifest beauty, strength and transformation for girls and women – before, during and after breast cancer; and work to create a world of hope, healing and health equity for all.
About Tigerlily Foundation: Tigerlily Foundation’s (Tigerlily) mission is to educate, empower, advocate for and provide hands-on support to young women, ages of 15-45 – before, during and after breast cancer. Our mission is to educate, advocate for, empower, and support young women, before, during and after breast cancer.
“Tigerlily Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.”