POSITION DESCRIPTION: Tigerlily Foundation’s, Clinical Trials Program Manager will lead and execute organization’s clinical trial educational, outreach and partnership activities. This individual will understand clinical trial phases, barriers to care for people of color, and have a visionary mindset.
We are SO glad you are reading this! But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal breakers. You must meet all the following criteria before applying:
• have understanding of clinical lifestyle and patient engagement
• have experiential knowledge of clinical trials, patient advocacy and collaboration
• have an understanding of health equity and the importance of diversity and inclusion, as well as how to integrate patients into the clinical trial process
• have experience with digital and print content creation (blogs, videos, campaigns, web-based content, bi-directional content, etc.)
• have experience working on complex programs with multiple stakeholders, across geographically dispersed locations
• have experience working with diverse patient populations, health disparities, understand barriers to care and creative solutions to solve complex problems
• serve as organizational representative on webinars, industry groups, attend events to build engagement and enhance industry knowledge and collaborations
• ability to work independently as a consultant, part-time
• Lead Tigerlily Foundation clinical trials initiatives, report metrics, impact, engage stakeholders; track research initiatives for this program
• build collaborations to further Tigerlily’s mission of ending health disparities
• understand challenges around patient access and barriers to care and incorporate this knowledge into solutions-focused initiatives and partnerships
• Lead content creation; and conduct training, outreach and engagement with stakeholders.
• leverage creativity in developing solutions that will dismantle systematic barriers that exist that impact patient care
• advocate with partners to identify specific, measurable activities in which they can engage, to eradicate health disparities specifically in clinical trials
• work to engage and inspire members of the internal and external community by raising awareness and illustrating the importance of these principles
• other duties as directed
If you’re interested in working with Tigerlily, let’s chat! Every day we change the lives of women by making systemic changes and inspiring transformation. We look to our talent that makes it all happen. Do you need accommodations to apply? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you join us as we manifest beauty, strength and transformation for girls and women – before, during and after breast cancer; and work to create a world of hope, healing and health equity for all.
About Tigerlily Foundation: Tigerlily Foundation’s (Tigerlily) mission is to educate, empower, advocate for and provide hands-on support to young women, ages of 15-45 – before, during and after breast cancer. Our mission is to educate, advocate for, empower, and support young women, before, during and after breast cancer.
“Tigerlily Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.”