Tigerlily Foundation’s MY LIFE Program Coordinator is responsible for running integral aspects of the organization that include program coordination, event support, conference attendance, fulfilling administrative duties, writing documents and newsletters, creating and editing proposals, coordinating MY LIFE Stories, Blog, Podcast and Newsletter, light graphic design, and accomplishing various projects as they relate to the MY LIFE program.
Scope and Nature of Services:
- Support planning and coordination web-based MY LIFE projects including MY LIFE Stories, Blog, Podcast and Newsletter including implementation and management of calendar system and tickler dates to facilitate programs and to provide status updates for projects.
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Monitor project budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Coordinate communications with Digital Media Manager and Program Managers
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with relevant project information
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Create presentations, summaries and helping materials to ensure better communication and company-wide understanding of the program