POSITION DESCRIPTION: Tigerlily Foundation’s Intern will serve Program Coordinators. In this role, you will serve a variety of functions that include working on projects involving health care and health disparities, project management and support, events management and support, social media support and other activities on which we need assistance.
We are SO glad you are reading this! But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal breakers. You must meet all the following criteria before applying:
- be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- be adept at managing a variety of tasks
- be proactive in terms of problem solving and triaging needs
- be familiar with a variety of program and organizational software packages
- have the ability to work independently
- be able to work between 5-20 hours per week
*Please note this is an unpaid internship with the potential to lead to a paid position.
- provide support to the Program Directors and Managers
- work with team on projects and events
- work with team on health care and health care disparities programs
- perform a variety of administrative and operational tasks in support of our mission
- conduct research as required by Program Directors and Managers
- write content for blogs and social media platforms
- work with volunteers on various projects
- help with the Foundation’s strategic initiatives
- work with Program Managers on stakeholder engagement
- update contact lists
- identify and forge relationships with potential partners
- prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- become familiar in all aspects of Tigerlily Foundation operations so as to be able to answer inquiries and provide support where required
- perform other duties as required by Managers and Directors in support of the mission
If you’re interested in working with Tigerlily, let’s chat! Every day we change the lives of women by making systemic changes and inspiring transformation. We look to our talent that makes it all happen. Do you need accommodations to apply? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you join us as we manifest beauty, strength and transformation for girls and women – before, during and after breast cancer; and work to create a world of hope, healing and health equity for all.
About Tigerlily Foundation: Tigerlily Foundation’s (Tigerlily) mission is to educate, empower, advocate for and provide hands-on support to young women, ages of 15-45 – before, during and after breast cancer.
“Tigerlily Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.”