Tigerlily Foundation’s Empowerment Program Coordinator acts as a liaison between Tigerlily Foundation, breast cancer warriors and their supporters, and the communities they live in with a focus on New Normal Journal, Hope Box and Funds for Families programs.
Scope and Nature of Services:
- Reach out to breast cancer patients and survivors, their caregivers and their local communities on behalf of Tigerlily Foundation
- Build and maintain positive relationships between breast cancer warriors, their caregivers and local communities
- Manage relationships and support throughout the providing information on Tigerlily Foundation’s New Normal Journal Application, Hope Box and Funds for Families programs.
- Support planning and coordination including implementation and management of calendar system and tickler dates to facilitate programs and to provide status updates for projects such as the New Normal Journal Application, Hope Box and Funds for Families programs.
- Create registration form and update landing page
- Monitor project budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Coordinate communications with Digital Media Manager and Program Managers
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with relevant project information
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Prepare paperwork and order material and products
- Schedule and execute packing of the Hope Box
- Coordinate shipping of Hope Box, New Normal Journal and / or cheques from Funds for Families
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Treat applicants and their caregivers with respect and compassion, and maintain confidentiality of all personal information
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant point-of-contact at Tigerlily Foundation and teams concerning assigned tasks, workflow, feedback and availability
- Conduct oneself professionally and ethically while working with and for Tigerlily Foundation