POSITION DESCRIPTION: Tigerlily Foundation’s (Tigerlily’s) Director of Development, Fundraising will be responsible for the identification of opportunities and crafting the responses, including grant writing.
We are SO glad you are reading this! But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal breakers. You must meet all the following criteria before applying:
- have successful experience with fundraising
- be proficient with grant writing (writing samples will be required)
- demonstrate expertise in partnerships with multiple entities
- ability to work independently as a consultant, part-time
- research and identify opportunities for partnerships
- communicate and build coalitions with potential sponsors and funders, facilitating cooperative relationships with them
- engage in writing and editing grant submittals, and submitting final grants to potential funders
- develop and track grant proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising
- accountable to the President and Chief Executive Manifestor for progress
If you’re interested in working with Tigerlily, let’s chat! Every day we change the lives of women by making systemic changes and inspiring transformation. We look to our talent that makes it all happen. Do you need accommodations to apply? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to having you join us as we manifest beauty, strength and transformation for girls and women – before, during and after breast cancer; and work to create a world of hope, healing and health equity for all.
About Tigerlily Foundation: Tigerlily Foundation’s (Tigerlily) mission is to educate, empower, advocate for and provide hands-on support to young women, ages of 15-45 – before, during and after breast cancer. Our mission is to educate, advocate for, empower, and support young women, before, during and after breast cancer.
“Tigerlily Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.”