Tigerlily Foundation is looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks that are aligned with Tigerlily Foundation’s mission and vision for various programs and campaigns.
Content Managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
Scope and Nature of Services:
- Writing, editing, curating and proofreading content
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, podcast hosts etc
- Brainstorm with Program Managers and Digital Media Manager to develop new ideas
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy, including Tigerlily Foundations newsletter listing and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to Program Managers and Digital Media Manager
- Subscribe to media sites (HARO, Google Alerts, etc.)
- Manage content across all platforms, including Tigerlily Foundations newsletter listing and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Writing regular press releases and submitting through press release platforms
- Track web analytics and report back content engagement to Program Managers and Digital Media Manager for monthly, quarterly and yearly impact reports
Content Manager Requirements:
- 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.