- Psychology of racial/social injustice and/or unconscious bias
- Ciitizens will ensure that there will be demographic consistent representation in research studies powered by the Ciiitizen Platform.
- Ciitizens will launch and run Black Data Matters initiative calling for and facilitating inclusive research.
- Ciitizens will ensure all advertising campaigns are multi-cultural, multi-generational and inclusive.
- Ciitizens will partner with, support and amplify efforts of organizations addressing disparities (>75% of partners serve under represented, under-researched communities).
“Ciitizen stands with #InclusionPlege and is committed to addressing systematic access barriers by developing technology that puts patients in a position of power by having full control of their comprehensive medical records. With their data at their fingertips, patients can more effectively advocate for themselves in their care, participate in clinical trials and choose to contribute to research. Ciitizen’s Commitment: – Demographic consistent representation in research studies powered by the Ciitizen Platform – Launch and run Black Data Matters Initiative calling for and facilitating inclusive research – All advertising campaigns are mult-cultural, mult-generational and inclusive – Partner with, support and amplify efforst of organizations addressing disperities (>75% of partners serve under represented, underresearched communities).”
Atlanta, Georgia, United Kingdom, London, Australia, Canberra