- We are committed to bringing together diverse leaders, thinkers, and doers to make healthcare more equitable for everyone regardless of socioeconomic status, gender, race, ethnicity, or other social determinants.
- CHI will continue to advocate for vulnerable, at-risk patient populations
- We will increase the understanding of the definition, framework, and metrics of health equity.
- CHI will continue to analyze, identify, and disseminate best practices for reducing healthcare disparities for underserved patient groups.
- We will continue to center the voices of underserved communities in our programming and research initiatives
As a research and educational institute working to make healthcare more equitable, we are committed to serving as a catalyst for transformation and rethinking healthcare in America where racial inequity exists. We are proud to partner with the Tigerlily Foundation on the Inclusion Pledge and commit to listening to Black and Brown communities to understand better the unique health experiences these communities face.”
– Joseph Gaspero
CEO Center for Healthcare Innovation
Chicago, IL, US